Thursday, January 13, 2011

A River of Stones - Day 13

“Jack of all arts, Mistress of none”…That’s me.  I love it all…Sewing, quilting, embroidery, crocheting, knitting, beading, scrapbooking, painting, doll making..(there's more..)and recently, art journaling and writing…and that’s the problem.
I love learning something new or starting a new project so I  usually jump into a new project before finishing the last one!  Consequently, I end up with many orphaned and neglected projects.  And a bigger problem is that I don’t stick to any one craft long enough to become an expert or master at it…I think I dislike this the most about my habit.
This year I’ve resolved to finish at least one orphan project a month and/or finish one before starting something new (not counting art journaling or writing).
I better get busy.

1 comment:

Lady Writer said...

YAY!!! your orphans will be so happy! :0)