Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Love Janis Joplin and June!

 I'm still reeling from my great fortune in being selected as one of 5 extra recipients for prizes given by June from The Art of June in the recent One World One Heart worldwide blog event hosted by Lisa Swifka of A Whimsical Bohemian . 
I chose the Janis Joplin 24x35" poster (which is based on June's original painting). The poster is even more astonishing in 'real life' than the photo above.  I LOVE IT!!  Visit June's website to see the rest of her amazing Rock Series and other art.
Thank You! June!!!
p.s. I have to thank my friend *jean* from Bluebirds Living In The Meadow for telling me about the OWOH event.

3 comments:

*jean* said...

coool!!! see??? isn't OWOH the bestest ever!!???

Jillsy Girl said...

Congrats on being a winner!!

JUNE said...

oh, how sweet are you!! Thx for all the props! Rock on! xx, june...ps that's why you were chosen..you're the sweetest!