Friday, March 18, 2011

Catching Up....

I haven’t had much to share in the last couple weeks and yet I’ve been quite busy.  My 34 yr old sister and 53 yr old, special needs brother were here visiting from Calif.  It was quite fun to have some company for awhile and super special getting to know each other better.  I ended up with viral laryngitis so that made it difficult to have long conversations but we managed and ended laughing a lot.  Another sister that lives 3 hours away came to visit as well and brought me a colorful bouquet of spring flowers.
Our family is not very close.....10 brothers and sisters scattered to the four winds so we don't get to see each other very often but on the occasion we do its magical.  Maybe its because we share the same sense of humor.....we ‘get’ each other or maybe its because heartstrings keep us connected no matter how far or for how long we're apart.

6 comments:

haze said...

aw! this is the kind of posts that make my heart really smile :)

get well soon, dear... :)

Jillsy Girl said...

couldn't be a better reason for staying away from the internet!

beautiful photo!

Jade said...

This post made me smile too. The physical distance between two people doesn't compare to how close their hearts are.
Hope you're feeling better from the laryngitis!
:)

haze said...

@Miss Sher, haha... thanks for the comment. yes... i'm still experimenting with my blog... i found my current wall paper on your link right there... so i guess i have to say thanks! <3

Crystal said...

I love being connected to you and reading your blogs! <3 I also did not know you have 10 siblings! Wow!

JASSY said...

Hey big sis...bottom of the totem pole here...haha... Thanks for writing about Terry and I...and the flowers that Tab brought look awesome. You have a great eye for angles.

LOVE THE BLOG, GIRLFRIEND! <3

xoxox -Jassy

http://urbanjipsie.wordpress.com/