Sunday, October 16, 2011

Road Trip


I love road trips!
I had an especially enjoyable 3 hour road trip (and back) this past Saturday.  The weather was gorgeous,  the traffic was minimal and I had great tunes to listen to.  But what made it even more special was that I brought my 16 yr old niece back with me.
She will be living with me until she graduates in a couple years. I love living alone but I'm going to love having her with me even more!
I've got some fun road trips planned for her and I!

3 comments:

Jade said...

Awww glad you two had fun! I also love road trips, especially with great music.

mo said...

Your picture is perfect for your post. You are a generous Aunt to open your house to your niece.

You are an angel.

*hugs*

mo

JUNE said...

This is a GREAT photo..love it! What fun, you and your niece..that will be different, but so special for you both I'm sure....just checking in after a long time away...glad I stopped by, thx, june