Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Holy cow! Its been almost a year since I was last here.  I had a very challenging year personally and work-wise which left little time for contemplating, blogging or just plain sharing.  I mean to change that in 2013. ...I mean to take control of my life again and make time for creating, blogging and sharing.

To start the new year right, I signed up for Tam Laporte's Life Book 2013.  The first assignment was to create a 'Fairy Art Mother' that will encourage us along our art journey.

The second assignment was to create a pictorial of our 2013 goals listing our blessings and goals.

Art has never been easy for me but I purpose to enjoy the process of just trying it out and seeing the outcome.  Here's to a creative new year!!
O yes, and I plan on making a life change.  I will be moving to Albuquerque, NM from Houston, TX this coming Spring.

No comments: