Friday, January 11, 2019

The Rest of 2018

March - Had Stamping classes at La Vida Llena.
April - Tripped and fell on my knee at work
May
June - Declan and I went to Texas for DeeDee's 50th birthday bash
July
Aug - Joined SOTF, bought a Jeep Renegade, Chris and I went camping
Sept - Attended 1st Kimberbell embroidery class at Hip Stitch
Oct - Balloon fiesta...no out of town visitors
Nov - Attended 2nd Kimberbell event at Hip Stitch
Dec. Finished the felt sequined stocking

This was my word and intention last year:
 My word this year (2018) is BALANCE- spiritually, physically & emotionally
I did not follow through on going to Domingo Baca to exercise,
I did not pursue my creative outlets...painting, sewing, photograpy, etc.
I did not go to church and I did not finish the bible study



No comments: